"Want to increase visitor traffic and your web popularity quickly and unlimited ...? Let me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...!.. Click here-1 and here-2"

Waterproof Keyboard

Monday, February 16, 2009 9:29 AM


I am a dork. I always spill coffee, tea or a cup of hot chocolate in the keyboard and accessories. I can not even put a cup of coffee on the desktop, because I know that I would change yesterday. Most of the keyboard I die that way.

I solved this problem. I bought a water keyboard. This is a gadget. You can spill coffee, tea or liquid in it and it will be fine. You can take a cup of water as a whole and can continue working. Boys company Lenovo is also a very good for us. Especially for people like me that is not accurate.

You can also get a wireless version of this keyboard. It's very easy that you can place the computer in the kitchen and the keyboard will have a liquid poured into it. Keyboard is now available in Chinese, but I'm not sure about the rest of the world. I think you should get one as soon as they are. Because you need a key.

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Shoutmix


ShoutMix chat widget

Partners

Technology Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites DigNow.org Stumble It! TopOfBlogs