"Want to increase visitor traffic and your web popularity quickly and unlimited ...? Let me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...!.. Click here-1 and here-2"

Samsung I7410 with OLED Touchscreen and Built-In Projector

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 9:07 AM


Mobile World Congress 2009 is to begin this weekend after the February 16 and is expected to CES this year. Three days of the CTM will be successful with the new and upcoming mobile phones. Here is the first that will be shining soon. Literally I have to say. Samsung I7410 and Samsung W7900 mobile phone is the same with two names - one for the European market and one for Korea. Why shine? Because they have been integrated into the projector, which is basically in the same house, but the smaller theater, of course. All other functions are also quite cold, so we expect more information at the time this came before the official in Korea and then in Europe.

DLP Pico projector Samsung I7410 and two very complete multimedia gadget W7900. 127 cm is the maximum possible size of the projected image. On a sunny day, this number will be smaller, but somehow this will work well in the evening. This feature will be a great special, but to use every day has other things stacked I7410. As OLED touchscreen or 5 megapix camera. I'm not sure if it even better to see the high resolution image projected to the wall or OLED screen. I am confident, however, that the ability of the internet and email this baby needs supplements touchscreen favor. But on the other side of the Samsung I7410 features a PowerPoint presentation plausibly be referring to their Pico projector.

I can not help thinking that the end of the screen, projector, camera 5 megapix hidden in all the rest will not cure your display. Samsung I7410 frankly W7900 Korea or not sophisticated. But I can not imagine what that number will have on price. What is, developers should be thinking about ways to redesign at the moment it goes on sale. And that makes a big projector I7410 thick with the touchscreen on the market. Therefore, slimmer body with a luxurious lower price, but there is no projector.

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Shoutmix


ShoutMix chat widget

Partners

Technology Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites DigNow.org Stumble It! TopOfBlogs