"Want to increase visitor traffic and your web popularity quickly and unlimited ...? Let me ..., I'll do it for you FREE ...!.. Click here-1 and here-2"

The Fastest Internet Connection Ever - 40 Gbps

Monday, February 9, 2009 9:25 AM


75-year-old Sweden woman recently won the 40 Gbps connection to the Internet directly to her computer. She is the mother of internet legend Peter Löthberg who have money and technology to make the connection of this type. She decided to persuade internet operators to invest in Internet connections faster.

We use to see the fiber optic link and the speed adequate. Now, when I heard about this type of connection I am surprised. I feel that I can download all the data in seconds. Well, I'm joking, but very fast. Imagine that you can download a HD DVD in just 2 seconds.

My hard drive SATA II 3 Gbps speed simply can not imagine how the home internet speeds may be faster after my hard drive. This is a good thing that the RAM is still a little faster, though.

Secret behind this is the speed of new modulation techniques. This technique allows data to be transferred through to 2000 km distance only directly between two routers. This does not involve any intermediary transponders that make a connection even faster.

Of course, now you have to get the quality of fiber optic cable to get the same speed. In addition, the cost of that fortune to get a 40 Gbps internet connection.

0 comments:

Labels

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani

Shoutmix


ShoutMix chat widget

Partners

Technology Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites DigNow.org Stumble It! TopOfBlogs